Plant Food Hero – 3-2-2 Liquid Organic Fertilizer
Plant Food Hero is not your typical fertilizer! This is a revolutionary fertilizer approved for use in organic crop production. It’s also a completely sustainable liquid organic fertilizer created by patented technology that harvests nutrients from food scraps. Now you can feed your soil while preserving the planet!
As fish supplies are drastically decreased through over-fishing, traditional fish fertilizers have become less attractive and are no longer seen as a sustainable organic fertilizer choice. Plant Food Hero organic liquid fertilizer provides a more sustainable and cost effective way to grow food, gardens, landscapes, and more. This 3-2-2 plant food is a balanced, water soluble, liquid organic fertilizer that supports beneficial soil life and plant microbes, creating healthy soils and plants.
Benefits of using Plant Food Hero Organic Liquid Fertilizer:
- This all-purpose natural liquid plant fertilizer contains essential nutrients that are instantly available to grow bigger, more beautiful plants, vegetables, and flowers
- Encourages strong, steady growth for grass, trees, shrubs, houseplants, flower gardens, vegetable gardens, and more
- Easy to apply liquid can be applied with any hose end sprayer, backpack sprayer, or tow-behind sprayer. You can also use it as a foliar feed
- See your garden thrive with stronger roots and increased resistance to disease, fungus, weather stress, and insects
- Guaranteed not to burn plants or grass when used as directed
- Never worry about harsh chemicals or salts poisoning your soil or the environment with this non-toxic, organic fertilizer
Features of Plant Food Hero Liquid Organic Fertilizer:
- Works with all types of fertilizer equipment including overhead irrigation, drip tape, and sprayers
- No application restrictions
- Competitive pricing with other liquid organic fertilizers
- High carbon content to fuel microbial activity in the soil
- New technology generates more readily available nitrogen than in other organic fertilizers
How to Salvage Your Flower, Perennial, or Vegetable Garden After a Rough Summer
If your garden has been struggling this summer, you’re not alone! But don’t worry–there’s still time to rehab your plants and get the most out of the end of the growing season. Whether you’re planting mums or succession planting for a fall harvest, we’ve got you covered!
First, drench the soil around each plant with a mixture of 2 oz Plant Food Hero Organic Liquid Fertilizer per gallon of water, using a watering can or adjustable hose end sprayer. If soil has not been fertilized well already (weekly fertilizing, or a heavy spring fertilizing) you can use up to 4 oz per gallon of water for initial treatment.
Then, follow up with foliar feeding at 2 oz per gallon every 10-14 days. You’ll see your fall flowers, foliage, and vegetables thriving in no time!
How to Use Plant Food Hero Liquid Organic Fertilizer for Plants, Vegetables, Flowers, and Lawns
NOTE: Shake well beore using. Early morning or late afternoon (avoiding daytime heat) applications work best. DO NOT APPLY FOLIARLY WHEN PLANTS ARE DORMANT OR UNDER HEAT STRESS. Apply every 2 weeks.
For Bed Preparation before or when planting seeds, seedlings, or transplants:
Use 1 qt (32 oz) per 1000 square feet or 4 oz per 100 sf for smaller areas. Apply with a watering can on smaller areas. Use a hose-end sprayer (set at 3-4 oz per gallon) for larger areas.
For Foliar Fertilizing established flowers, shrubs, vegetables, trees:
Apply generously at 2 to 4oz per gallon of water as a foliar feed, wetting the tops and undersides of leaves. Spray over soil surface or mulch as well. It is best to foliar feed early or late in the day.
To Fertilize via watering:
Mix 1-2 oz per gallon of water. Water plants at soil level as usual.
STORAGE: Keep container tighly sealed when not in use. Do not expose to sunlight for long periods of time. Store in temperatures between 41° F (5° C) and 77° F (25° C). DO NOT STORE FERTILIZER ONCE MIXED WITH WATER. Try to use within a few hours of mixing.
Questions? We’re here to help! Contact us.