Liquid Seaweed Formula is also available in 55-gal drums, 250-gal totes, 1000 and 4500-gal bulk. E-mail us for details.
|Organic Liquid Seaweed Formula is made from 100% certified organic ingredients. Long considered Nature’s own health food for plants, it contains all natural growth hormones and regulators, vitamins and minerals. Designed primarily to be foliar fed, it can also be soil applied. Chelated for instant take-up by the plant, it is a great stress-reliever and will help reduce heat and frost damage, parasitic insects and disease. We add humic acid and molasses for added energy. In addition, the process by which we make it soluble imparts a large amount of Potassium. This results in spectacular root development. It is a true solution, not a suspension, and will not stratify in the container. Super-concentrated, the typical application rate is 2 ounces per gallon of water or 2 quarts per acre as a foliar feed.|
Throughout history Seaweed has been used in growing crops. It contains literally every nutrient known to Man. Our Fomula Seaweed is cold water North Atlantic Ocean variety and not fresh water lake type, thus providing for maximum nutrition. There are many types of Seaweed on the market. Not all are equal. University Study has proven that the best source of Seaweed comes from the clean cold waters of the North Atlantic. The reason for this is because the Ascophyllum Nodosum variety is found there. It only grows in cold water locking in the nutrients. Ascophyllum Nodosum is recognized as an excellent natural fertilizer and source for organic matter. Research on plant growth conducted over the last two decades has demonstrated that the plants assimilate essential micro-nutrients more readily when they are applied directly as a foliar feed than when applied through the soil in an Organic form.
Our Organic Liquid Seaweed Formula contains the most studied type of seaweed, ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM, which has been researched to provide growth regulators and growth promoters. Organic Liquid Seaweed Formula formula contains Cytokinins, Indoles, Hormones, Auxins and Gibberellins. It is acceptable by the OCIA standards as “organic.”
Naturally high in potassium, Organic Liquid Seaweed Formula supplies a wide range of carbohydrates including mannitol and organic acids. Mannitol is a natural chelating agent, which can release unavailable trace elements already in the soil, for root uptake.
To an already superb product we add organic carbon, vitamins, enzymes, and molasses. This unique balance created in the blending of Organic Liquid Seaweed Formula assists in:
- Increasing fruit size, color, brightness and taste
- Lateral branch growth in trees
- Longer shelf life of fruits and vegetables
- More marketable yields – larger fruit
- Increasing crop tolerance to stressful conditions
- More soluble “pounds solid”
- Increasing root development of plants or trees
Cytokinins – are cell division factors, which rapidly divides cells.
Indoles – are naturally occurring plant growth promoters for root development and bud initiation.
Auxins – promote rooting and cell enlargement.
Our Organic Liquid Seaweed Formula contains a wide variety of micro-nutrients, plus Riboflavin, Niacin, Choline, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Folinic Acid, and Alginic Acid. Formula Seaweed is a foliar applied product compatible with most other fertilizer solutions, though a compatibility test is always recommended.
Recommended Application Rates
- Row Crops: MIX 1-2 Quarts Organic Liquid Seaweed Formula with sufficient water to cover, per acre. Can be mixed in tank with any fertilizer spray mix.
- Tree Crops: Same as above using 3 quarts Organic Liquid Seaweed Formula per acre.
- Gardens / House Plants: Mix 1-2 oz of Organic Liquid Seaweed Formula per gallon of water (1-2 teaspoons per quart of water) in a pump or trigger sprayer. Spray tops and bottoms of leaves to point of run-off. Add a teaspoon of dish soap or Formula Wetting Agent to help improve uptake.
- Lawns: Spray up to 10 oz per 1000 sf monthly. A hose end sprayer set at 2-3 oz per gallon of water is recommended.