Liquid Micronutrients Plant Health and Color Booster – Sugar Chelated for Quick Uptake
For wholesale or bulk orders and information please contact us.
Plants need more than NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium) to survive in a healthy state. Even when soils show satisfactory micronutrient levels, irregular pH levels or soil compaction problems can make them less available to the plant roots. Additionally, these micronutrients need to be in a chelated form for proper absorption.
MicroNutrients are a plant health and color booster designed to be used as a foliar spray to prevent or correct micronutrient deficiencies in plants as indicated by visual inspection of leaf or fruit, leaf analysis or soil testing. The most common indicator of micronutrient deficiency is yellowing leaves.
The ingredients in MicroNutrients are 100% water soluble and sugar-chelated so your plant health and color booster is immediately available to plants. We do not use EDTA chelates.
Benefits of using MicroNutrients for Houseplants, Trees, Shrubs, and More
- Prevent and correct unsightly yellowed leaves
- Easily achieve rich, green foliage & bolder blooms
- Save time constantly tending to and diagnosing sickly plants
- Correct nutrient deficiencies that can lead to chlorosis, blossom end rot, yellowing, disease, & more
- Effortlessly keep your houseplants in beautiful shape
- Save money on multiple products
Features of Liquid MicroNutrients
- Easy to use liquid formula goes on quickly and is absorbed rapidly
- Contains the full spectrum of nutrients necessary for healthy, beautiful house plants
- Sugar-chelated nutrients are easier to absorb, resulting in rapid improvements in plant health and color
- Pet Friendly
How to Apply MicroNutrients Plant Health and Color Booster
Foliar Spraying is an extremely effective and efficient way to get MicroNutrients into the plants quickly. Results are often evident in 2-4 days after the application. Click on this link for more information about Spraying Tips.
We recommend using MicroNutrients on either the Growth Stage or the Flower and Fruiting Stage of your plants. One or two applications should be enough unless there are severe deficiencies.
Application Rates for MicroNutrients
Ornamental Plants & Young Plants
- Mix 2 teaspoons MicroNutrients per gallon of water.
- Using a fine spray, moisten both sides of leaves to point of run-off.
- Use every 7-10 days as needed.
- Apply 1-2 pints for Row Crops and 2-3 quarts for Fruit Trees MicroNutrients with sufficient water to cover per acre.
- Add Formula Wetting Agent or any quality non-ionic spreader sticker to help cover more leaf surface area.
- Repeat as indicated visually or by leaf tissue analysis or as part of a regular foliar feed program.
What Does Each Nutrient Do?
- Iron(Fe) Gives green color to plants. Iron is part of the make up of enzymes. It also Aids in protein synthesis, photosynthesis and the metabolic functions of the plant. Iron is needed for chlorophyll synthesis.
- Zinc(Zn) speeds up the metabolic rate of the plant. Zinc deficient plants will have impaired cell functions. Zinc is also part of the make up of enzymes, which is vital for the metabolic rate of the plant. If Food is grown without the adequate supply of micronutrients can cause; intestinal problems (poor utilization of food), low production if proteins, skin problems, falling hair, sexual dysfunctions, birth defects and retarded growth.
- Manganese(MN) Manganese is part of the make up of enzymes. Also aids in photosynthesis and the metabolic functions of the plant.
- Magnesium(Mg) Available micronutrient for plants. Important to have soil ph over 4.5 or can be toxic to plant. Can be considered as a secondary nutrient, rather than a trace nutrient.
- Boron(B) Aids in the metabolic function of the plant and aids in cell division.
- Molybdenum(Mo) Molybdenum is part of the make up of enzymes. Aids in the metabolic functions of the plant. Molybdenum is also needed for nitrogen fixing bacteria.
- Sulfur(S) Sulfur is part of the make up of enzymes and proteins. Aids in the metabolic functions of the plant
|Chelated Magnesium as (Mg)||1.70%|
|Chelated Zinc as (Zn)||0.75%|
|Chelated Iron as (Fe)||3.50%|
|Chelated manganese as (Mn)||0.75%|
|Boron as (B)||0.20%|
|Molybdenum as (Mo)||0.003%|
|Combined Sulfur as (S)||4.00%|