We are pleased to let you know that Nature’s Lawn will be able to continue our regular service for lawn and shrub care this season. New York State considers services that maintain property values for buildings and grounds “essential industries.” Lawns and shrubs can decline quickly when not taken care of, and are subject to insect and disease invasion that could destroy plants fast.
Be advised that we are implementing strict social distancing and sanitation policies to keep our workers and customers safe during the COVID-19 crisis. As it is, our lawn techs generally have very little physical contact with each other, or with the office staff and customers, but we now intend to make this kind of social distancing company policy for the foreseeable future.
Here are some of the things we are doing to keep our employees safe:
- Staggering start times for lawn techs and office staff
- Office staff working from home whenever possible
- Keeping the same technician in the same truck all season
- Allowing only one technician per truck
- Providing and utilizing gloves, cleaners, and disposable wipes for wiping down trucks and equipment each day and as needed during the work day
- Holding team meetings outside or in bigger spaces that allow us to maintain a distance of six feet between each person
- Minimizing physical contact with customers
- Performing most estimates online via satellite. If estimates must be done in person we will maintain strict social distance and sanitary procedures.
How You Can Help:
- To help us continue to keep our technicians, employees, and other customers safe, if you see a technician on your lawn for your regular service, please do not approach them unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary to speak to the technician, please maintain a 6 foot distance from them. (Most of your concerns can usually be handled by calling the office at (716) 681-7793)
- If you usually come to the office to pay your bills or set up service, please consider calling to pay over the phone, mailing your payment in, or emailing us (email@example.com) instead this season.
- If you usually purchase do-it-yourself products from us, please arrange for delivery by your technician, or contact us in advance if you would like to schedule a pickup of products at our office.
Thank you so much for your continued business and support. If you have any questions, as usual, please do not hesitate to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at (716) 681-7793.
Nature’s Lawn and Garden, Inc.