Nature's Lawn offers our customers a choice between two lawn care programs:
Organic PLUS Program - Season long lawn fertilizing, with some pesticides used for weeds and insects where needed / as needed.
Pure Organic Program - Season long lawn fertilizing with more organics. No chemical pesticides used. Optional organic weed and insect management.
* We also give you the option of treating the front lawn with one program, and the rear lawn with the other program.
Organic PLUS Program
This program uses some organics for fertilizing, but uses chemicals for weeds and insect control. These chemicals are generally applied on an as needed-where needed basis, following the ideas of IPM-Integrated Pest Management. This program reduces pesticide amounts, while keeping the lawn very green and free of weeds. It is meant for lawns that are very weedy, or have been treated chemically in the past and are now making the transition to a more natural method of lawn care.
Organic PLUS program consists of:
- 5 fertilizings annually with combination slow/fast acting fertilizer-some organic ingredients
- Spot use of chemical pesticides where needed / as needed for weeds (IPM)
- Blanket weeding application if conditions warrant
- Crabgrass control (chemical) if needed
- Grub and Crane Fly Preventer (Optional)
Pure Organic Program
This program promotes a thicker, healthier lawn that is completely safe for children, pets, and wildlife. Worry-Free fertilizing only. We also offer optional Organic Weed and Insect Treatments.
- 5 Fertilizer applications using more organics than the Organic Plus Program
- Absolutely no chemical pesticides used
- Improves soil structure and bioactivates the soil while feeding the grass
- Safe for children, pets and wildlife